Multi Currency Bank Account opened in 24 hours
With a Multi-Currency Hybrid Bank Account, you can receive and send payments from 170+ countries.
Tired of hearing the word compliance?
We onboard customers onto our Multi-Currency Wallets in 24 - 48 hours.
Are you facing the following problems?
Need to receive and send payments in different currencies from all over the world?
Tired of the European compliance and their endless requirements to open accounts?
Need your business account ASAP but bank approval is taking too long?
What we can offer you:
A Singapore-based hybrid bank account
wherein your account name is joined along with the ewallet provider.
Personal accounts open in 24 hours
Business accounts in 48 hours
We have a compliance officer waiting to approve your account
Key Account Features
Use the dashboard to add your main currencies like Euro, USD, JPY plus 20 other currencies you want to use to receive and send money.
E-statements allow you to download your bank statements as PDFs for Excel files.
Pay-in and Pay-out
The Inward Remittance tab provides the bank account details to receive funds. The International Wire Transfers tab lets you wire funds anywhere in the world.
Use the Settings tab to manage your emails, add users, set 2-factor authentication, or provide additional KYC documents.
Your funds are held at top-tier banks
Now that your account is approved, welcome to your new online account!
● Use the dashboard to add your main currencies like EUR, USD and many others.
● Use the Inward Remittance tab to select the currencies to receive SWIFT wire transfers from your customers anywhere in the world.
● The International Transfers tab allows you to send payments anywhere in the world.
● Add beneficiaries, like your suppliers list and employees, and their bank details to make faster payments to them.
● E-statements allow you to download your bank statements as PDFs and CSVs for Excel files.
●Use the Settings tab to manage your emails, add users, set 2-factor authentication, or provide additional KYC documents.