Need SWIFT Multi-Currency Accounts to receive & send money?
We accept companies from all over the world including offshore and non-resident companies.
Get your account in 48 hrs.
Are you facing the following problems?
Do you need to receive and send payments in different currencies from all over the world?
Are you tired of the European compliance and their endless requirements to open accounts?
Do you need your business account ASAP but the banks you applied to are taking too long, or keep rejecting your company?
What we can offer you
A Singapore-based Sub Account
wherein your account name would be under the bank's name
Personal Accounts open in 24 hours
Business Accounts open in 48 hours
We have a compliance officer waiting to approve your account
How it Works?
Simply Click Signup and select whether you want to open a Personal Account or a Business Account.
Key Account Features
Use the dashboard to add your main currencies like EUR, USD, JPY plus 20 others currencies that you want to use to receive and send money.
E-statements allow you to download your bank statements as PDFs for Excel files
Pay-in and Pay-out
The Inward Remittance tab provides the bank account details to receive funds. The International Transfers tab lets you wire funds to anywhere in the world.
Use the setting tab to manage your emails, add users, verify 2-factor authentication, or provide additional KYC documents.
Your funds are held at top-tier banks
Now that your account is approved welcome to your new online account!
● Use the dashboard to add your main currencies like EUR, USD and many others.
● Use the Inward Remittance tab to select the currencies to receive SWIFT wire transfers from your customers anywhere in the world.
● The International Transfers tab allows you to send payments anywhere in the world.
● Add Beneficiaries like your suppliers and employees and their bank details for making faster payments to them.
● E-statements allow you to download your bank statements as PDFs and CSVs for Excel files.
●Use the setting tab to manage your emails, add users, verify 2-factor authentication, or provide additional KYC documents.